This huge multi-storey climbing structure, which is a cross between a maze and a jungle gym. The first of its kind in the UK and Ireland, Climbit is a unique, visually elegant, three dimensional sculpture specially designed for climbing. Oval platforms suspended from steel pipes and cables let visitors traverse over, under and through the amazing structure.
Please note, Climbit closes 30 minutes before closing time and is suitable for children aged 3 to 16 years.
To ensure the enjoyment of our young visitors, access to Climbit is limited to children aged 3 to 16.
Please note: Should the need arise, parents/carers may enter Climbit with permission from the W5 team to assist a child in their care.
We want everyone to have an enjoyable experience, so please:
• Ensure that your behaviour or actions do not threaten the safety or enjoyment of others.
• Be aware that we may have allocated time slots at peak periods.
Due to the physical nature of Climbit:
• Suitable shoes must be worn. Flip flops are not suitable.
• In the event that suitable shoes are not worn, socks may be purchased from the shop on the ground floor.
• We also ask that badges and jewellery are removed.
• We recommend that children wear long sleeves and trousers.
• Clothing with neck cords is not suitable and should not be worn.
• Children who have injuries should not use Climbit.
Possessions such as mobile phones, small toys, coins etc. should not be taken on Climbit. Lockers are available on Level Two Concourse.
Food and drink cannot be taken or consumed on Climbit.
We highly recommend that parents/carers of younger children ensure that the toilet has been visited before Climbit is used! It's a long way down!
Did you know?
Did you know?