1. All persons entering W5 are admitted subject to the following Regulations. Any person (or entire group) who does not comply with these Regulations may be removed from the premises by either W5 Personnel or Police Officers. This is without prejudice to any claim that W5 may have against such a person or persons arising out of their actions. Whilst on our premises, all visitors must comply with any instructions given to them by W5 Personnel.
2. W5 reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse admission, ban from entry, or remove from the premises, without right to refund, any person or entire group who:
2.1 has behaved in or in the vicinity of W5 in a manner which, in the opinion of W5, has, or is likely to affect the safety and enjoyment of other visitors or staff;
2.2 uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace.
2.3 whose presence may affect the enjoyment and/or safety of other visitors
3. All persons entering W5 must pay for admission or hold a valid admission ticket that must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by Security or W5 personnel. Any person attempting to gain admission or being found inside the building without a valid ticket may be ejected. All tickets are non-transferable and cannot be re-sold without prior permission of W5. All admission prices are subject to change.
4. No child or children under the age of 12 will be admitted to W5 unless they are accompanied by an adult, who shall be 16 years or over and such child or children whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of that adult at all times.
4.1 W5, in its absolute discretion, may raise the age on an individual basis for the requirement of accompaniment by an adult should it be deemed necessary in the interests of safety and security.
5. Pets or animals of any nature are expressly prohibited on the premises (except for guide dogs, hearing dogs and registered assistance dogs) without the express permission of W5.
6. It is prohibited to bring into W5 any weapons, fireworks, smoke bombs, glass bottles or other articles, which may cause injury. The throwing of any article which could cause injury or annoyance is strictly prohibited.
6.1 Any person found to be in possession of an article deemed to be offensive or dangerous will be immediately escorted from the premises without the right to refund and be open to prosecution.
6.2 The entire group with whom the individual at 6.1 above is a member may also, at the Duty Manager´s discretion, be denied entry or escorted from the premises without the right to refund.
7. The consumption of intoxicating liquors is not permitted in W5. Accordingly, intoxicating liquor may not be taken into the building except with the express permission of W5 and any persons found possessing alcohol, or who appears to be under the influence of alcohol may be refused admission or escorted from the premises. The use of illegal substances is strictly prohibited and any persons found possessing, using or who appear to be under the influence of illegal substances will be refused admission or escorted from the premises.
8. W5 will endeavour to ensure that as many exhibits as possible are available for use by visitors. However, W5 reserves the right to make available, close and/or change the programme of exhibits and events with or without notice if, at any time, it is deemed necessary or appropriate to do so.
9. Unnecessary noise, (such as that from the use of whistles, radio sets, mobile phones, video cameras and other electrical equipment) or any behaviour likely to cause annoyance to other visitors or confusion of any kind is not permitted in any part of the building.
10. The climbing of or standing upon barriers, walls and exhibits is strictly prohibited. W5 reserves the right to prosecute any person found damaging or defacing any part of the building.
11. W5 accepts no responsibility for any loss and/or damage however arising whilst on our premises (including that which might arise as result of any breach of contract) including any distress, inconvenience or anxiety caused during evacuation in the event of fire or security precaution.
12. Admission tickets will only be exchanged or refunded if W5, in its absolute discretion, chooses to do so.
13. From time to time W5, or other authorised parties, may carry out photography and/or video recording in the building which may feature visitors. W5 will endeavour to obtain photographic consent for this filming/photography and copyright in these materials rests with W5 or such authorised party (as the case may be).
14. In accordance with the Smoking (Northern Ireland) Order 2006, Smoking is strictly prohibited throughout the entire building with no exceptions
W5, a wholly owned subsidiary company of the Odyssey Trust Company Ltd, places great importance on the safety of all its visitors and endeavours to ensure that the high standards set by the organisation are complied with by all those on the premises. We are only prepared to allow entry to W5 to those visitors who are willing to comply with the Regulations set out below.
We are sure that you will wish to assist us in ensuring W5 remains a safe place in which to enjoy a fun and exciting experience. To assist in ensuring your safety, CCTV is in operation in most areas of the building.
These Regulations are for the benefit of all our visitors and will be strictly enforced.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by W5 and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of W5. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, W5 takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.